The quick version…
Can’t be bothered to read it all? Here’s a quick and dirty version of my policy:
- I will collect and store some details about you if you make a purchase on the site. This information may include: full name, email address, IP address, and time stamps of when orders were placed. This information is stored for my records and tax returns. If you are an EU resident I am required to store evidence of your country of residence for 10 years and present this evidence via the VAT MOSS scheme. Credit card details ARE NOT stored on this website.
- I maintain access logs about site activity. This includes logging IP addresses, page(s) visited, and timestamps. These logs are private and for security/error purposes only, and, if applicable, for email marketing.
- If you make a purchase, you will be subscribed to a mailing list. You will receive emails notifying you about new courses, discounts, and site changes. You may unsubscribe at any time using the “Unsubscribe” link in the email.
- Information is only shared with necessary, trusted third parties. When your information is collected via a newsletter signup or purchase, that information is only shared with relevant and trusted third parties, for example: my payment processor, my email marketing provider, or the tax authorities. Otherwise, your information will not be shared, sold, distributed, or given away to other third parties.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Nose Graze may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Nose Graze is also PCI compliant, which means we follow a set of requirements to ensure that we maintain a secure environment.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. Certain information may be shared with others when necessary to complete a certain action. For example, in order to process your payments, your details must be sent to our payment processor. Email addresses and other personal information is also shared with our email marketing platform in order to store and manage our list of subscribers.
If a customer is a European resident, we will be required to store personal information that verifies their country of residence. This information may have to be submitted to tax collectors via the UK VAT MOSS scheme.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on January 22nd, 2016